- As the face of the organization, you will also help in building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community.
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Presenting High Beam Global to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contracts.
- Retaining existing clients and acquiring the new one.
- New business development across the globe.
- Identify and assist in the development of new research opportunities.
- Prepare project pricing.
- Vendor management.
- Actively and successfully manage the end to end sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch, closure of deals, account management, invoicing, negotiation and re-negotiating by phone, email as well as appointment setting.
Required experience and education:
- 1 - 5 years of experience in business development,, operations, entrepreneurship.
- Experience in selling and marketing of services to CXO level people (International) will be added advantage.
Some of the skills and attributes need are:
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills with great command over English.
- Proficient in lead generation.
- Must be confident, extrovert and able to quickly turn too formal conversations into conversations with a friendly and personal touch.
- Highly organized and disciplined. Keeps a track of interactions, follow- ups with clients in a very organized manner.
- A go getter with never say no attitude.