Attitude and Usage study
The client is a Global Healthcare Consulting firm. Client wanted to understand physician referral behavior when referring patients to a tertiary care center. They also wanted to understand comparative perceptions of several large tertiary hospitals including the brand of their final client.
Main touch points of the study.
- Awareness and decision making
- Role as an influencer.
- Promotion strategies
The HBG team in consultation with the client drew up a questionnaire for data around the identified research objectives. The Questionnaire had sections on practice background, current referral volumes and referring tertiary hospitals, factors behind choice of reference hospital (drivers), evaluation of marketing channels and outreach programs of these hospitals
- The project team at HBG (Healthcare Market Research Company in India) conducted 200 CATI surveys.
- The study was conducted in Delhi and Mumbai.
- Interviews were conducted with Oncologists, Cardiologists, Orthopaedics.
- High Beam Global conducted interviews maintaining a representative split among four zones in both the cities.
- The data was analyzed using frequencies, cross-tabulations and advanced regression analysis (Shapley value regressions) which was used to undertake a key driver analysis
- The results were presented in the form of a PowerPoint deliverable with an executive summary.