Concept Engine Study:
Our client is a business research & consulting firm based in UK and wanted to understand the attitudes and preferences specifically related to engines for non road applications above 751hp.
- Sample – The project team conducted 60 phone to web interviews.
- Job Titles – The decision makers in OEM for mining industry and OEM for oil and gas industry.
- Regions – US and Western Europe
Approach & Methodology
- The average duration of each interview was approximately 40 minutes.
- The project team spoke with respondents who were involved in specifying or deciding on the acquisition of high horse power engines.
Results & Findings
- To provide their perceptions on a few tier 4 concept engines.
- Metrics involved in specifying or deciding on the selection and acquisition of engines above 751 hp and the cost which OEMs would like to pay to buy these equipments.
- Data was shared with the client in their desired format (SPSS/Excel)
- HBG shared voice files along with the details of respondents participated. (keeping/adhering to global market research guidelines).
- Client was able to analyze the trends in this space.