Cyber Security trends – Multi Country Study
Our client, a global technology advisory firm wanted to better understand the security challenges experienced around the cloud services adoption by enterprises.
- Sample – 200 unique discussions across all industries.
- Job Titles – Senior technology decision makers or CISO’s or CIO’s at entity or global level.
- Regions – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Japan.
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior IT executives. These were telephonic interviews in multiple languages to drill deep into key aspects related to security practices.
- Information covered during the research via in-depth telephonic discussions included Cloud adoption and the associated security challenges, Security Proficiency Assessment and Security Purchase Behaviors & Investment.
Results & Findings
- Data was shared with the client in their desired format.
- Real time reporting and data delivery along with 100% voice files and the details of respondents participated.
- Client was able to benchmark the best practices and understand the latest trends in this space.