- The client is a US based consulting firm. It wanted HBG to conduct an exploratory study of the market for home care services for seniors in the US. The end-client is a leading senior home care services provider.
- The objective of the study was to segment senior care market into distinct behavioral and attitudinal groups of users
The project team at HBG designed the questionnaire in consultation with the client and hosted it on web. Data was collected from approximately 2000 respondents. The analysis comprised:
- Frequency and Mean analysis at the overall level.
- Cross-tabulations by region, relationship of the caregiver with senior and type of service used (i.e., paid or unpaid).
- Chi-Square testing to check the significance of the cross-tabulation results.
- Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA) for mean analysis of personal relevance and satisfaction on various attributes.
- Partial least squares regression to compute the derived importance scores for the key drivers of overall satisfaction.
- Cluster Analysis using the Two-Step cluster algorithm to arrive at a 5 cluster solution. The clusters were profiled using demographic and attitudinal variables in the study.
- HBG presented the results in form of a MS PowerPoint presentation.