Frame Type Gas Turbine – Best Practices Study
Our client, a USA based consulting firm wanted to understand the best practices in the field of maintenance of Frame type gas turbines.
- Sample – 130 unique discussions in multiple regions and across all plants or Upstream (exploration and production), Midstream (pipelines, LNG, gas gathering, storage and processing), Downstream (refining).
- Job Titles – Plant Manager, Operations Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor, Engineers, Vice Presidents, General Managers.
- Regions – North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East.
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior executives across Plants and Corporate levels. These telephonic discussions with decision makers, average length of discussion was 40 minutes.
- Information covered during the research via telephonic discussions included install base, capacity, output, maintenance practices covering OPEX and CAPEX, Strategic needs and value attachment, Purchase decision making process, Value added services and other key numbers.
Results & Findings
- Information gathered was shared with the client via excel data file as per clients desired format.
- Client was able to understand and analyze trends in this space.