Global Drilling Practices Study:
Our client is a business research & a consulting firm based in North America and Client wanted to understand activity and needs in the way of equipment and services for drilling projects.
- Sample – The project team conducted 140 phone interviews.
- Job Titles – The decision makers in the mining, oil and gas industry.
- Regions – APAC, US and MENA
Approach & Methodology
- The project team spoke with respondents who were involved in specifying or decision making.
- Results of this survey are taken seriously by the management of the sponsoring companies, to help drive the development of new technology, new products and new services.
- The average duration of each interview was approximately 60 minutes.
Results & Findings
- To provide their perceptions on technology of worldwide drilling.
- Metrics involved in specifying or deciding on the selection and acquisition of technology and the cost which OEMs would like to pay to buy new infrastructure.
- Data was shared with the client in their desired format (SPSS/Excel)
- HBG shared voice files along with the details of respondents participated. (keeping/adhering to global market research guidelines).