Global Drilling Study
Our client, a global advisory and consulting firm wanted to understand activity and needs in the way of equipment and services for drilling projects. They wanted inputs to plan how they should improve in order to provide with the level and type of equipment and services companies require and deserve.
- Sample – 100 unique discussions with big Oil and Petroleum companies.
- Job Titles – Drilling Experts like Drilling engineers, Drilling Supervisors Oil well Experts.
- Regions – North America, Middle East, Europe
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior executives across Land, Offshore Shelf's, Offshore Deepwater. These telephonic discussions with decision makers, average length of discussion was 40 minutes.
- Information covered during the research via telephonic discussions included Process practices, Equipments used, Selection criteria,Importance of technology innovation, Output and capacity, Future plans for expansion and much more.
Results & Findings
- Information gathered was shared with the client via excel data file as per clients desired format.
- Client was able to understand and analyze trends in this space.