Our client, global market intelligence and consulting firm based in North America wanted to get insights on the global trend of G&G Software used in oil & gas, mining, and energy sector.
They also wanted to gain insights into how these trends affect the businesses by either helping or negating (whatever the case) the growth and the target of the business.
The focus of the target study included telephonic surveys along with other panel discussions and seeking expert advice conducted by our team of skilled trainees who put the senior experts in the field of Oil and Gas, managers, CEOs, and decision-makers of the industry sectors of mining, oil and gas, and energy under the survey.
- The people specializing in the field of oil and gas industry who had a minimum experience of 10 years or more.
- The decision-makers and experts who complete the above criteria and were also associated with top organizations and brands in this field.
- How often does the industry adopt new trends such as this and how did the company saw this software, was it a success or a failure?
- The project team spoke with respondents who were involved in specifying or decision making to help drive the development of new technology or trend such as this and what was their point on adopting the G&G software for their industry
Target Regions and Methodology
The interviews and surveys were conducted in 3 major regions including:
A total of 120 unique interviews were conducted with the Oil and gas industry experts and decision-makers across company sizes and industry verticals.
The average duration of each interview was approximately 60 minutes with information extraction ranging from adoption rate and purchase decision making factor among Oil and gas experts and decision-makers in mining, oil and gas industry.
Results & Deliverable / Tests & Findings
The focus of the study was to conduct the telephonic interviews to gain accurate data and insights on the Oil and gas industry and market. We conducted a total of 120 unique telephonic interviews from 3 major regions that were the APAC, EMEA, and NA with major and leading Oil and gas companies. The results and deliverables included:
- To provide their perceptions on G&G Software and services.
- Metrics involved in specifying or deciding on the selection and acquisition of new technology.
- Data was shared with the client in their desired format.
- HBG shared 100% voice files along with the details of respondents participated.
- The client was able to analyze the trends in this space.
Our survey included all the important questions that resulted in the insights being appropriate and proper as per the client’s requirements. Our reports and insights also included the summary of the interviews and discussions providing the major concerns and points from the perspective of the experts, managers, CEOs, and decision-makers in mining, oil and gas, and energy sectors.