HHP Engine - Buying Behavior Study
Our client, a USA based consulting firm wanted to understand and find out the opinions of decision makers regarding attitudes and preferences specifically related to engines for non road applications above 751hp
- Sample – 200 unique discussions in multiple regions (North America, EU and ASIA) and across key industries.
- Target Audience – Purchasing Managers/Directors, Engineering and Transportation Executives Executive Management, Maintenance and Service management.
- Deliverable – Excel data file based as per client specific format.
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior executives. Telephonic interviews were conducted in multiple languages. Respondents were targeted using HBG’s internal database along with specific and trusted online database sources.
- Information covered during the research via telephonic discussions included awareness and attitudes about brands prevailing in the market, Future HHP engine key criteria, product description and price point testing, assessment of product description.
Results & Findings
- Information gathered was shared with the client in an excel data file as per the client specific format.