Heavy Duty Gas Turbine – Best Practices Study
Our client, a USA based advisory and consulting firm wanted to understand the best practices in maintenance of heavy duty gas turbine controls, selection criteria and to have more insights on how energy companies have profiled their plants.
- Sample – 200 unique discussions at plants and corporate.
- Job Titles – Operations management, Plant operations, Plant Managers, Engineering management, Sourcing and Procurement.
- Regions - North America, APAC, Europe and LATAM.
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with various stakeholders across plants and corporate. These were telephonic discussions with decision makers, average length of the discussion was 30 minutes.
- Information covered during the research included plant profiles i.e. capacity, output, types of gas turbine installed, system used for controls and other counts. Industry trends and issues (in detail), best practices and key aspects.
Results & Findings
- Industry best practices and benchmarking among peers and industry.
- Data cleaning and reporting into client specific format.
- Client was able to benchmark the best practices in this domain.