High Tech and Electronics – Supply Chain and Logistics Study
Our client, a USA based consulting firm wanted to understand the business supply chain and logistics opportunities and challenges faced by global high tech and electronics companies, with a particular focus on 3-5 key industry trends.
- Sample – 440 unique discussions in multiple regions (North America, LATAM, EU and ASIA) and across Hi-Tech and Electronic companies.
- Target Audience – Logistics and Distribution decision makers, Supply Chain executives, Executive Management and Manufacturing operations team.
- Deliverable – Excel data file as per client specific format.
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior executives. Telephonic interviews were conducted in multiple languages. Respondents were targeted using HBG’s internal database along with trusted online database sources.
- Information covered during the research via telephonic discussions included Near shoring i.e. from strategy to tactics, Sustainability – Business Priority or Cost of Doing Business, Logistics Risk Management – From Assurance to Insurance, Emerging Markets Regulatory Complexity and General opinion.
Results & Findings
- Information gathered was shared with the client in an excel data file as per the specific format.