IOT implementation and latest trends
Our client, a global technology advisory firm wanted to understand how Canadian organizations are considering and deploying systems which rely on specialized devices communicating over networks autonomously for monitoring, provisioning and management. These systems are variously known as being part of the "The Internet of Things" or 'M2M -- Machine To Machine communications' or "The Internet of Everything".
- Sample – 200 unique telephonic discussions.
- Job Titles – Senior Decision makers in Technology departments in entity or headquarter level.
- Regions - Canada
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with various stakeholders across industries. These were telephonic interviews with senior experts.
- Information covered during the research included current technology deployment across functions, main platform supporting technology deployment, suppliers/vendors used, future IOT spending, overall IT budget for coming years, decision making process and key attributes critical for vendor evaluation.
Results & Findings
- Data was shared with the client in their desired format.
- HBG shared 100% voice files along with the details of respondents participated.
- Client was able to analyze the trends in this space.