Industrial Consumers of Gas – Best Practices Study
Our client, a global advisory and consulting firm wanted to understand opinions of the customers regarding the competitive natural gas and electricity suppliers and their levels of satisfaction with the existing services. The study also aims at understanding the unmet needs of the consumers so that the suppliers can take corrective steps.
- Sample – 100 unique discussions with big customers of natural gas and electricity.
- Job Titles – Plant Manager, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Facility Managers/Directors, EPC’s etc.
- Regions – North America
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior executives across Plants and Corporate levels. These telephonic discussions with decision makers, average length of discussion was 40 minutes.
- Information covered during the research via telephonic discussions included from where they purchase natural gas, quantity and usage, identification of top suppliers of gas, evaluation process, competitive landscape, supplier selection criteria and other key details.
Results & Findings
- Information gathered was shared with the client via excel data file as per clients desired format.
- Client was able to understand and analyze trends in this space.