Information Technology Adoption in Manufacturing Industry Study:
Our client is global market intelligence, consulting, leading IT research and consulting firm based in North America wanted to get insights on a global trend of new technology adoption.
- Sample – 400 unique telephonic discussions.
- Job Titles – Senior Experts with IT Decision Makers across company sizes and industry verticals.
- Regions – US and Western Europe
Approach & Methodology
- The average duration of each interview was approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Adoption rate and purchase decision making factors among IT executives.
- IT budget allocation and spending pattern over the next 12-24 months.
Results & Findings
- To provide their perceptions on adoption of new technology and services.
- Metrics involved in specifying or deciding on the selection and acquisition of new technology.
- Data was shared with the client in their desired format.
- HBG shared voice files along with the details of respondents participated. (keeping/adhering to global market research guidelines).
- Client was able to analyze the trends in this space.