Latest technology trends in Europe
Our client, a global technology advisory firm wanted to understand the thoughts of IT decision makers who are responsible for shaping IT organization’s strategy with regard to private cloud, client workspace and crucial business applications.
- Sample – 100 unique telephonic discussions.
- Job Titles – Senior Decision makers in Technology departments in entity or headquarter level.
- Regions - Europe
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with various stakeholders across industries. These were In-depth telephonic interviews with senior experts across verticals.
- Information covered during the research included current technology deployment across functions, Top IT projects and priorities, Usage and implementation of Private, Public and Hybrid cloud, hurdles/challenges faced while implementing these tools or applications, discussion around Next-Gen workspace i.e. client virtualization, BYOD, tablet usage etc. and Big data or analytics platforms utilized and requirements.
Results & Findings
- Data was shared with the client in their desired format i.e. word transcripts.
- HBG shared 100% voice files along with the details of respondents participated.
- Client was able to analyze the trends in this space.