Our client, one of the leading advisory and consulting firms wanted to get oil and gas-based industry market insights along with its market reach, growth, consumer behavior, and maintenance.
They wanted a survey to be conducted in order to gain insights into the services provided to the consumers and recognize how satisfactory the services are. Studying the market to know about its affordability as per the consumer suitability.
High Beam Global proceeded with the study by undertaking 2 methods of market research survey apart from our qualitative market research:
- Telephonic Interviews
- Panel-Discussions (Online)
High Beam Global selected the respondents- Experts in the field of oil and gas, managers, CEOs, and manufacturers with the following criteria:
As for the managers, the survey was conducted by undertaking the experts who satisfy the following conditions of our survey:
- The respondents specializing in the field of oil and gas industry management with a minimum experience of 10 years or more.
- The managers and experts associated with top organizations and brands in this field.
- The respondents who receive new demands at a rate of 1-10% every month.
The survey was carried by getting the information from CEOs and experts on the following points:
- How much demand comes to you via reference, how many of them are direct clients and consumers, etc.
The survey conducted by undertaking the consumers included the following questions:
- What was the cost of the service along with its affordability?
- How would you review the services and the organization for it?
- Would you recommend it to someone or would you consider being their customer again?
The survey of the CEOs and manufacturers included the questions:
- Which brand of the industry is more preferred by the consumers in your area.
- What major brands shake their hands to deals with the manufacturers.
The surveys were conducted in the following cities of India including 10 telephonic interviews from each city-
- Delhi NCR
Results & Deliverables
We conducted a total of 10 telephonic interviews each from 5 major cities of the country which makes up to 50 discussions in total. Our survey included all the important questions that resulted in the insights being appropriate and proper as per the client’s requirements.
Our reports and insights also included the summary of the discussions providing the major concerns and pain-points from the perspective of the consumers, experts, managers, CEOs, and manufacturers.