Pipeline Inspection Study
Our client, a global and leading service suppliers in this field wanted to understand activity and needs regarding in-line pipeline inspection technologies and services. Client also wanted to plan how they should improve in order to provide with the level and types of products and services customers require and deserve.
- Sample – 100 unique discussions with pipeline operators i.e. US Large Interstate Pipeline Operator, US Regional Interstate Pipeline Operator, US Intrastate Pipeline Operator (Single State), Canadian Pipeline Operator, International State Owned Pipeline (Intra-Country), International Privately Owned/ Independent Pipeline (Cross Borders), Offshore Pipelines.
- Job Titles – Key Decision Makers and Experts fro the industry
- Regions – North America Primarily, Europe, Middle East and APAC.
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior executives across large entities. These telephonic discussions with decision makers, average length of discussion was 60 minutes.
- Information covered during the research via telephonic discussions included pipeline inspection issues, challenge in maintaining the integrity of your pipeline system, pipeline integrity assessment issues, unmet information technology needs related to pipeline inspection data, investment made and future plans, details around annual expenditure, miles or kilometers of pipeline does your company inspect annually, characteristics of pipeline system and much more.
Results & Findings
- Information gathered was shared with the client via excel data file as per clients desired format.
- Client was able to understand and analyze trends in this space.