Seismic Acquisition Study
Our client, a global advisory and consulting firm wanted to understand activity and needs in the way of seismic data acquisition and other geophysical related services. They wanted inputs to plan how they should improve in order to provide with the level and type of equipment and services companies require and deserve.
- Sample – 100 unique discussions with big Energy, Oil and Gas companies.
- Job Titles – Geologists, Geophysicists, Seismic Inspection experts, Geoscientists and Exploration Experts.
- Regions – North America, Middle East, Europe and APAC.
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior executives across Energy, Oil and Gas companies involving exploration, development and production activites. These telephonic discussions with decision makers, average length of discussion was 60 minutes.
- Information covered during the research via telephonic discussions included Process practices, Equipments and technology used, Selection criteria, Importance of technology innovation, Output and capacity, Future plans for expansion and much more.
Results & Findings
- Information gathered was shared with the client via excel data file as per clients desired format.
- Client was able to understand and analyze trends in this space.