Transportation, Supply Chain and Logistics trends in Saudi Arabia – Top Players in Key Verticals
Our client, a India based consulting firm wanted to understand the how organizations manage their transportation and Logistics operations and Supply Chain
- Sample – 30 unique In-depth discussions in Saudi Arabia within IT, Power generation and automation and medicine and pharmaceutical companies.
- Target Audience – Logistics and Transportation decision makers, Supply Chain executives, Executive Management.
- Deliverable – Excel data file based on client specific format.
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior executives. In-depth discussions were conducted with senior experts from key industries. Respondents were targeted using HBG’s internal database along with trusted online database sources.
- Information covered during the research via telephonic discussions included spend on logistics and transportation, details on costing aspects if managed in-house or outsourced to third party, warehousing strategy in terms of bringing in raw materials and other aspects, vendor selection process, duration and experience with existing vendor.
Results & Findings
- Information gathered was shared with the client in word transcripts.