Transportation and Logistics – Commercial Truck Buying Behavior Study
Our client, a USA based consulting firm wanted to understand opinions of decision makers regarding trends and issues in the commercial truck market.
- Sample – 200 unique discussions in multiple regions across key industries.
- Target Audience – Fleet Managers/Directors, Purchasing Managers/Directors, Executive Management, Maintenance and Service management.
- Deliverable – Excel data file as per client specific format with daily updates and interim deliverables.
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted with senior executives. These were telephonic interviews in multiple languages. HBG targeted these respondents using HBG’s internal database along with specific trusted online database sources.
- Information covered during the research via telephonic discussions included Fleet profiling, Current and future profile of tire technologies, Brand preferences, conjoint analysis on importance of criteria, New truck or tire buying behavior and strategic orientation and attitudes.
Results & Findings
- Information and data points captured were shared with the client in an excel data file.