Our client, a leading North America based Global Market Research Firm was interested in getting insights into how the IT channel business is working, especially its adoption pace in the industry.
They also wanted to know in particular how the growth and adoption of Cloud services are impacting the business (small or big) and how this is changing their approach to the market and vendor relationships.
High Beam Global proceeded with the study by undertaking 2 methods of market research survey apart from our qualitative market research:
- Telephonic Interviews
- Panel-Discussions (Online)
High Beam Global selected the respondents- “Senior Managers”, “CEOs”, and “team members” of the channel partners fulfilling the following criteria:
- The respondents specializing in the IT industry field of management with a minimum experience of 10 years or more.
- The managers and experts associated with top organizations and brands in the IT channel.
The survey was conducted in the following region–
Results & Deliverables
High Beam Global conducted 60 telephonic interviews with an average duration of 30 minutes. The interviews included the senior managers of the IT channel serving small and medium businesses from the European SMB region, all unique in nature.
Our survey included all the important questions that resulted in the insights being appropriate and proper as per the client’s requirements.
The survey conducted helped the client in identifying the following points:
- Current industry landscape and the impact of migration to the cloud.
- Go-to-Market Activities and significant product areas.