BPI 081-Field Service Management Study
The Objective of the Study
Our client Buyer Persona Institute is a leading global consulting company was trying to understand about the evaluation of a software solution that helps field service technicians manage, inspect and repair utilities infrastructure.
The duration of the discussion lasted for about 30 minutes with the quota of 26 completes across US & Canada shared by the client.
Key Screening Points
The key screening criteria to be able to identify the experts should fall under the following criteria’s:
- Being very specific on the Industry criteria, company’s primary business activity had to be Electric Utility Services only.
- Talking about electricity services, the expert must have participated in the evaluation of a software solution to help organization’s utility manage the field service or construction effort.
- The expert’s current department or functional group at work must be one of the following- Construction, Engineering and Planning, IT, operations or Service center Management in order to qualify on the criteria’s.
- The expert must have evaluated more than 1 field service work solutions for his current organisation.
- Lastly, the job level to be reached out for the study were-Manager, Director or VP.