BPI Cloud Security
The Objective of the Study
Our client Buyer Persona Institute is a leading global consulting company was trying to understand about the cloud security solution and its capabilities with experts in organization’s whose employee size is more than 5000 employees globally.
The total sample size of the study was 16 further bifurcated in two different roles -8 from experts with Security titles and job role and 8 from Devops/ Cloud Architectures role.
Key Screening Points
The key screening criteria to be able to identify the experts should fall under the following criteria’s:
- The employee size being more than 5000 employees, the expert’s current department/ functional group at work should be either of the following- Devops, InfoSec, and Information technology, IT Operations, R&D or Product only.
- The job level of the expert who is a full time employee in the organization can be any- Employee or Associate/Manager/ Director/VP. However, C-level for the study would not be considered as per the specifications.
- The company must develop some of its business critical application on the cloud (public, private or hybrid).
- The cloud native capabilities being currently used in app development for all or some of their business critical apps should either or both of these- Kubernetes or Containers and none other would qualify.
- The expert should be have personally participated in solution demos in cloud native security solution providers for a cloud native security solution and the evaluation should be performed in the last 12-18 months only. In addition, the expert must have evaluated more than 1 cloud native security solution to be able to qualify as per the study criteria.