The Objective of the Study
Our client conducted research on the topic “Digital Twins” which was an attempt to define the key characteristics of digital twins and understand use cases, maturity, and organizational practices related to its implementation.
A digital twin can be loosely defined as a virtual replica of any physical “system” including products, processes, and assets.
A digital twin can model, simulate, and optimize the physical system along its entire life cycle.
Key Screening Points
- Enterprise-level revenue figure of your company in USD – 1 billion to 50 billion
- They must be planning to implement digital twin program in next 12 months or should be having an ongoing digital twin program running across their organisation.
- Target audience should be well informed or leading digital twin initiatives in their organization.
- Senior executives with at least 15 years of experience holding director or above designation, in the following functional areas:
- General management/business management and corporate functions like CEOs, COOs, CTOs, and strategy officers
- Infrastructure/ asset management
- Operational excellence
- Sales and marketing
- Research and development
- Target Geographies:
- The Netherlands
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States