MA Study EU APAC
Our client, a global consulting firm wanted to produce a global M&A thought leadership report. They wanted to understand senior M&A practitioner’s attitudes and sentiments towards a number of M&A-related issues, including deal financing, the role of private equity as well as the differences of investing in emerging versus mature markets.
- Sample – 100 unique telephonic discussions.
- Job Titles – Senior Decision makers/Policy Makers and M&A practitioners.
- Regions - APAC and EU
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted within Financial sector and Professional services sector. These were telephonic interviews with senior experts.
- Information covered during the research included level of M&A activity in a respective region, prospect for the global economy over the next 12 months, private equity activity in a respective region, cross border targets and considerations, concerns when making acquisitions in a foreign developed region, primary drivers of investing, regional opportunities, Regulatory issues, Financing related data points.
Results & Findings
- Data was shared with the client in their desired format.
- HBG shared 100% voice files along with the details of respondents participated.
- Client was able to analyze the trends in this space.