Research Partners – Radiology Study
The Objective of the Study
The primary objective of the study on behalf of our client, Research Partners for this study was to gather inputs from radiology physicists who are refining dose guideline for the vendor protocols to seek to identify the job steps and needs associated with this objective.
The duration of the discussion with the experts was about an hour with a sample size of 5 niche physicist residing in United States initially. However, with an increase in sample size, we finally closed the study with 7 successful completes.
Key Screening Points
- The expert should be based out in United States and fall under the strict quota as follows: Physicist (PhD) – 1 from Hospital (Academic and Community Hospital) and 2 from Non Hospitals (Standalone or Ambulatory Clinic, Physician’s Office) and Physicist (Non PhD) – 1 from Hospitals (Academic and Community Hospitals) and 3 from Non Hospitals (Standalone or Ambulatory Clinic, Physician’s Office).
- From Radiology team, the primary role/title of the expert should be either of the following- Radiology Physicist, Medical Physicist or Radiology Physicist/Radiologist.
- The expert's total number of years of experience in radiology should be a minimum of 3 years.
- The expert should be well aware on how frequently does the facility he currently working in are refining dose guideline for the vendor protocols which should either be Monthly, Quarterly or Weekly only.
- The facility of the expert must be an active participant of a radiology safety campaign, such as Choosing Wisely, Image Gently, or Image Wisely.