Technology Implementation in Financial Sector
Our client, a global consulting firm wanted to understand the current and future trends on innovation in technology channels in financial sector as this sector has adopted various distribution channels such as in premises, IVR and phone, ATM, international portal (accessed via PC or mobile) to reach out to their customers. Financial institutions are heavily investing in technologies such as video conferencing, interactive video walls, digital signage etc. to increase the effectiveness of these channels.
- Sample – 200 unique telephonic discussions.
- Job Titles – Senior Decision makers in Technology departments from Financial institutions.
- Regions - Europe
Approach & Methodology
- Primary research was conducted within Financial sector across banks, insurance companies etc. These were telephonic interviews with senior experts.
- Information covered during the research included technology channels deployed or planned at financial institution/branch, Key objectives behind deploying these channels, Challenges faced while implementing technology channels, Users reaction on new technology, Regional variations if any, Future considerations and technology channels with highest adoption in future.
Results & Findings
- Data was shared with the client in their desired format.
- HBG shared 100% voice files along with the details of respondents participated.
- Client was able to analyze the trends in this space.