Home> Research Consultant
Research Consultant – Executive Search
- The goal of the Research Consultant is to support the Consutlant in executing all aspects (end to end) of a Search including assisting in identification of target companies, market mapping, candidate identification, pre-qualification of company and candidates, sourcing of data from External databases which includes in house databases, referrals, contacts, internet, Job Portals and other information sources.
- The Research Consultant will participate in client calls and meetings and provide materials including target company lists, comprehensive market maps and potential candidate profiles.
- The Research Consultant will also assist the Consultant in candidate screening, contact and preliminary candidate evaluation. The Research Consultant will be responsible to cold call and identify and qualify candidates meeting the search requirements.
- The Research Consultant will be responsible for the first contact/experience with the candidate, by introducing the firm to the candidate and by assessing the preliminary fitment of the candidate
- Successful track record of achievement in a fast-paced, learn-on-the-job business environment.
- Outstanding listening, written and oral communication skills. Particularly, the ability to interact credibly with people from all levels of an organization, both in person and on the telephone.
- Highly organized and disciplined self-starter who is able to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver to deadlines.
- Independent and confident personal style with a high degree of integrity and attention to detail.
- Ability to sift large amounts of information, quickly identify the salient points and provide relevant insights.
- Capacity to pick up new information about industries, people and be able to apply critical and independent thinking